Super Speakers™️: Public Speaking Workshop (9-16 years old)
We believe in empowering children to develop a growth mindset and attaining the relevant skill sets in a nurturing environment where they will get to maximise their potential in public speaking under the watchful eyes of our encouraging trainers.
During this workshop, your child will learn many useful techniques which they can use for Public speaking.
– Strategies to build, plan and organise their thoughts and speech content before they speak to an audience.
– How to speak in an organised, coherent and convincing manner.
– How to project confidence using body language and variations in their vocal tonality and eye contact.
-Learn how to engage the audience using verbal and non-verbal communication cues.
– Three golden rules for speaking on their feet (impromptu speech)
– Master the LJEC Super Speakers™️ framework to script an effective and powerful speech.
– Public speaking presentation in front of an audience where participants will present a topic of their choice.
Fees: $200 2hrs x 2 days workshop
Session 1: 23, 24 Nov Wed & Thu 1-3pm
Session 2: 13, 14 Dec Tue & Wed 3-5pm