LJEC’s Safe Management Measures
The Singapore Multi-Ministerial Covid-19 Task Force has announced that tuition & enrichment classes can resume under safe guidelines from Friday (19 Jun 2020). As we welcome our students back to our centres, you can be assured that we have put in place measures to observe safe entry, safe distancing, temperature taking and sanitization procedures to ensure a safe environment for your child.
LJEC will be taking a cautious approach towards safe re-opening to ensure the well-being of all students, parents, teachers & staff. As such, we will reopen our centres in phases, giving priority to the graduating students.
Phased Resumption of Centre-Based Classes
|Level||Date of Resumption of Physical Classes|
|Primary 5/6, Secondary 4, IP4, JC year 1/2||1 July 2020, Wednesday onwards|
|Preschool||1 July 2020, Wednesday onwards|
|Primary 1-4,||18 July 2020, Saturday onwards|
|Secondary 1-3, IP1-3||1 Aug 2020, Saturday onwards|
|Punggol Classes||1 July 2020, Wednesday onwards|
*kindly note that resumption dates are subjected changes/MOE’s advisory and guidelines
During the transition period from online to offline classes, we seek your understanding that there might be slight timing adjustments to the class schedules. Our managers/teachers will notify you accordingly should there be any changes.
For the safety of our students, we would need to adhere to the staggering of class timings. These will be arranged and the managers will be in touch with you.
Important Points to take note as part of the COVID-19 Safe Management Requirements
Before Entering our Centres
- All students must complete the LJEC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM before returning to our centres for classes.
- Students are to arrive 5 minutes before lessons start
- Each student is to be accompanied by only 1 parent/guardian
All parents/students entering the centre MUST:
- Put on a mask
- Take their temperatures
- Sanitise their hands.
- Check in via the Safe entry QR code and Check-out when they leave the centre.
- Primary/Secondary level students are to bring their Student Pass every week to scan for SafeEntry entry
- Parents of preschool students can:
- Bring a physical copy of their Birth Certificate barcode (to scan for SafeEntry with NRIC) OR
- Check-in using their child’s Birth Registration Number via the SafeEntry QR code and show the screenshot to our staff when entering our premises.
- All students and/or students with family members in their household placed on Leave of Absence (LOA)/Approved Absence (AA)/Stay Home Notice (SHN)/Home Quarantine Order (HQO) must not attend lessons
- All students displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever and respiratory symptoms) will not be allowed to enter
- All students must bring an extra mask (in a clean ziplock bag) with them when coming for lessons.
- All students must bring their own stationery for classes.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Any students/visitors without masks will be denied entry to our centres.
- Table and seating arrangements have been arranged to observe safe distancing.
- Students must adhere to their designated seats within the classroom
- Students must not intermingle with students from other classes.
- All high-touch surfaces and classrooms will be thoroughly disinfected between classes.
- Parents are not allowed to wait for your child at our centres.
- Students are to sanitise their hands before leaving the centre.
- Parents are required to pick up their child immediately after class to avoid inter-mingling and minimise the risk of transmission. Students will not be allowed to wait for their parents at our centre after class.
- Check Out via the Safe entry QR code or by scanning their NRIC/student card/BC barcode before leaving the centre.
- Adhere to our Safe Management Officers’ instructions
- To avoid intermingling, there will be no make-up lessons for missed lessons until further notice. Please contact our centre managers for follow up.
Thank you for working with us to provide a safe and secure environment for your child to learn. We look forward to seeing your child back at our centres!