Sort By:

2023 June 22 Lian He Zao Bao Our Principal-Founder was interviewed on Mock examinations for Singaporean Students

• Jun 28, 2023

How was everyone’s June holidays? Mine was certainly a very eventful one!

The same time last year, we were still pretty much in limbo. This June, we are back into full swing of things!

As an educator and a parent, I am glad to see children getting back to the rigor of learning. But, I don’t believe in last-minute fixes. I have always seen June as a checkpoint to course-correct a child’s learning journey, to assess their weaknesses, AND to celebrate their wins. Especially when it comes to tackling subjects like English, we often overlook the runway required for a child to gather content and intent before they can truly grasp any topic thrown at them.

As a parent, I most definitely can empathize with the desperation. At these moments, I like to remind myself of the mission I set out to do at work – that is to empower every child with a learning journey they deserve.

Cheers,
Principal Grace 
PS: Sharing my recent interview with Lian He Zao Bao (2023 June 22) – My interview on Mock examinations for Singaporean Students.
Learning Journey Education Centre.
Call Now Button
×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Chat Now!