Model primary school compositions Singapore (New PSLE fomat)
Model primary school compositions Singapore
Free Primary School Model compositions Singapore
We would like to share a collection of model compositions written by our students who have scored A/A* for PSLE English.
Download the newest edition of our students’ model compositions here:
SIGN UP NOW & grab your copy!
To receive OUR FREE E-BOOK ON “How To Write An A* Composition” Click HERE:
In this E-book, you will get a sneak peek at what our students learn in our classes!
- 3 must know secrets to writing AWESOME compositions that will impress your teachers!
- 45 Easy-to-use and effective expressive phrases for composition writing
- 13 Power words to master!
Important: For GMAIL users, please drag our confirmation email from the “promotions” to “Inbox” tab, so that you can receive the useful composition writing tips we are about to send you!
Registration for our 2020 classes is now open!
Limited Priority Slots available. See our class schedules here
Our students come from schools such as: ACS (Junior), Ai Tong, Anchor Green Primary, Catholic High, Catholic High (GEP), CHIJ Our Lady of Nativity, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School, Compassvale Primary School, Elias Primary School, Geylang Methodist Primary School, Holy Innocents’, Hong Wen School, Horizon Primary, Hougang Primary, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian, Maris Stella , Marymount Convent School, Mayflower Primary School, Mee Toh School, Monfort Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Nanyang Primary, Naval Base Primary School, North Vista Primary, Oasis Primary School, Palmview Primary, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School, Pei Chun Public School, Punggol Green Primary, Queenstown Primary, Red Swastika school, Rivervale Primary School, Rosyth School, Rulang, Seng Kang Green, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Springdale Primary, St Andrews, St Hilda’s, St Gabriels’, Waterway Primary school, Xin Min Primary, Yang Zheng Primary, Yio Chu Kang Primary, Zhong Hua Primary and many more.
An unforgettable day at the playground
2. Daylight robbery: Write about a robbery that took place
3. Write about a pickpocketing incident that took place
4. A dangerous situation/ an accident/ a rainy day
5. A dilemma/ honesty/ dishonesty/friendship
6. A dilemma/ friendship/ An argument
7. An unforgettable incident/ unfortunate incident/ An accident
8. An encouragement/ A true friend/ Friendship/ An Act of bravery/ A brave act
More coming up!