Super Writers Programme 创意写作班
Chinese Tuition & Creative Writing
Write your way to a better Chinese grade! Our programme is highly recommended for students who are weak in Chinese or have been failing Chinese.
At the start of our programme, each child will be evaluated based on their current abilities. After which, our tutors will customize a learning plan and practice assignments and activities best suited for your child’s learning styles and abilities.
see our students’ compositions here: http://www.learningjourney.edu.sg/model-compositions-primary-chinese/
Classes are taught by Singaporean Chinese Teachers (using Bilingual approach which works for children who are resistant to learning Chinese, weak/fail in Chinese or even hate Chinese)
Patient, dedicated and engaging teachers makes all the difference to this group of students.
“My son hates Chinese. Despite changing so many Chinese tutors, he was quite discouraged with his grades. We are very thankful for Mdm Lim’s gentle encouragement that spur his interest in the subject again. At least he is more incline to do practice on his own !! That’s unbelievable !! Then with the recent SA1, he actually pass by 8 marks ! He was shocked, so are we !! 林老师，谢谢你!!”
Mother of David, P5 St Gabriel’s
- Creative Composition Writing – learning to write and speak creatively, expressively and descriptively!
- Able to grasp the important steps to writing a good essay, like constructing good sentences and paragraphs
- Learn different approaches to writing excellent compositions
- Vocabulary Expansion
- Comprehension Answering Techniques
- Increase your child’s confidence in doing well for Chinese through mastery of use of good phrases and words.
- Practice papers and composition assignments given every 2 weeks.
- Papers are marked and teacher will spend time to go through with each student in class. Our small class size allows our tutor to spend more time with each student to work on their writing techniques and specific areas to improve on.
- Show & Tell/Oral practice
With a small class size of 1 TEACHER TO 4-6 STUDENTS, we provide an environment similar to 1-to-1 tuition and yet allow students to participate actively in small group learning.
We believe in using interactive activities, real life situations and examples to make our lessons engaging and enjoyable so that the child learns to love and master the language.
SIGN UP FOR A 4 LESSONS TRIAL CLASS TODAY!