Super Readers™! Phonics, Reading & Art
Serangoon North, Seng Kang, Hougang, Kovan, Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan
Phonics, Reading and Creative Art programme for 3-6 years old to prepare kids for independent reading.
Is your child a Super Reader yet?
One of the greatest gifts you can give a child is the love of reading. Reading is one of the most important tool that will provide your child with keys to success, not only in school, but also in life.
- Junior Phonics (3-5 years)
- Intermediate Phonics (4- 6 years)
- Advanced Phonics (5-7 years)
1.5 hours/session (max 6 students)
· This is one Phonics class that your child will definitely enjoy!
Phonics is taught through – partial Montessori, hands on, fun and exciting activities. Not just worksheets!
· The sessions will give your child ample opportunities to learn phonics in a fun setting!
They will be self motivated to read if they know HOW to read!
· Allocated time slots for 1 to 1 coaching, class materials customised to accomodate child’s pace of learning
· Students will also be coached on writing and pre-writing skills.
Creative hands on art sessions to reinforce learning. Creative art pieces related to the session will be done each session – subjected to time availability
· Small class size (max 6 students) enables effective learning
this is an ongoing class and students can join the class at any time.
after making payment, please send us an email with the following details:
Parent’s name and contact no.:
Child’s name and age (in month):
date and time of trial class:
*Kindly await our confirmation email or SMS before proceeding for the trial class. Thank you
“Jayden have attended two terms of the Phonics. Reading and Art classes and he have improved so much, he is now more confident to try reading new words by himself.” -Mummy Pearlene, Jayden, K2