Model primary school compositions Singapore
To receive OUR FREE E-BOOK ON “THE SECRETS OF EXCELLENT COMPOSITIONS” CLICK HERE:
A sneak peek at what our students learn in our classes!
3 must know secrets to writing AWESOME compositions that will impress your teachers!
5 commonly tested composition topics in primary schools (NEW PSLE composition format) From a list of 45, just to share 5 with you!
Easy-to-use and effective phrases for composition writing we will share some good ones with you!
Our students have consistently impressed their teachers and topped their class for their examination and class compositions writing assignments. Our students come from schools such as: ACS (Junior), Ai Tong, Anchor Green, Catholic High, Catholic High (GEP), CHIJ Our Lady of Nativity, Compassvale Primary, Geylang Methodist, Holy Innocents’, Hong Wen, Hougang, Maris Stella, Marymount Convent School, Mayflower, Mee Toh, Monfort, Nan Chiau, Nanyang Primary, North Vista Primary, Palmview, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls, Red Swastika school, Rivervale Primary, Rosyth School, Rulang, Seng Kang Green, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Springdale Primary, St Andrews, St Gabriels, St Nicholas Girls’, Xin Min Primary, Yang Zheng Primary, Yio Chu Kang, Zhong Hua Primary and many more
We would like to share a collection of compositions written by our students based on the NEW PSLE composition format. More updated compos coming your way!
An unforgettable day at the playground
2. Daylight robbery: Write about a robbery that took place
3. Write about a pickpocketing incident that took place
4. A dangerous situation/ an accident/ a rainy day
5. A dilemma/ honesty/ dishonesty/friendship
6. A dilemma/ friendship/ An argument
7. An unforgettable incident/ unfortunate incident/ An accident
8. An encouragement/ A true friend/ Friendship/ An Act of bravery/ A brave act
More coming up!